Date:      Sun, 16 Jan 2011 23:27:42 -0600
From:      Scot Hetzel <swhetzel@gmail.com>
To:        "Christopher J. Ruwe" <cjr@cruwe.de>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Next ZFSv28 patchset ready for testing.

On Sun, Jan 16, 2011 at 10:37 AM, Christopher J. Ruwe <cjr@cruwe.de> wrote:
> 2) I noticed Martin Matuska's site patches more recent than Dec 18th,
> but marked nopython. What do these mean and can/should I try these
> also? I remember reading somewhere about this, but I cannot find
> anymore.

The nopython patches include the code from Illumos which removes the
dependancy on Python and the sysutils/py-zfs Port which were used to
provide the allow, unallow, userspace, and groupspace zfs commands.

The nopython patches will most likely be the code that gets merged
into -CURRENT and eventually -STABLE.

Scot