Date:      Thu, 29 Dec 2011 14:06:36 -0800
From:      David P Discher <dpd@bitgravity.com>
To:        Gleb Kurtsou <gleb.kurtsou@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org, Johannes Totz <jtotz@imperial.ac.uk>
Subject:   Re: fusefs broken on 8-stable?

Is this a straight dump for p4 ? =20

Earlier this week, I checked out //depot/projects/soc2011/ilya_fuse/...  =
out of p4.  But only used the kmod, not the libs. Unfortunately, it was =
10x slower than the 0.3.9 version currently in the ports tree. I never =
got it to the same point ... after a few days, had only written about =
6-10GB of data. =20

My panic happens after about 500-600GB of data has been written via the =
fuse.=20

However, my testing is easy (except for the waiting) ... I'll gladly =
give it a try.=20

---
David P. Discher
dpd@bitgravity.com * AIM: bgDavidDPD