Date:      Sun, 08 Jan 2012 12:15:02 -0600
From:      Stephen Montgomery-Smith <stephen@missouri.edu>
To:        Peter Jeremy <peterjeremy@acm.org>
Cc:        ctm-users@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Possible CTM glitch

On 01/07/2012 11:53 PM, Peter Jeremy wrote:
> On 2012-Jan-07 17:36:31 -0600, Stephen Montgomery-Smith<stephen@missouri.edu>  wrote:

> I've grabbed the first cvs delta and it's a lot larger than usual.  On
> the positive side, the large size suggests it contains the "missed"
> bits (and it definitely contains the missing conf/files changes).  On
> the downside, it also contains a lot of RELENG_9_0_0_RELEASE tags -
> which doesn't directly affect me but means the problem has existed
> longer than I thought since the 9.0-RELEASE tag was r229286.

My guess is that the problem goes back to Jan 1 or Jan 2.  It is
probably related to the strange "irc" problem that I have.  But I
recently switched from the cvsup program to the csup program.  And csup,
while it seems to be faster, also seems to be less gracious when it hits
an error.

>> What would really help is if instead of getting the cvs via cvsup, that
>> I could get them using rsync.  Anyone know a good place to get this from?
>
> I can't help here, sorry.  Maybe a chat with mirror-admin would help.

How do you guys know all these email addresses like "mirror-admin", etc?