Date:      Mon, 27 Feb 2012 12:18:38 -0300
From:      H <hm@hm.net.br>
To:        Erich Dollansky <erichfreebsdlist@ovitrap.com>
Cc:        Mark Linimon <linimon@lonesome.com>, Mark Felder <feld@feld.me>, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD9 and the sheer number of problem reports

--------------enigF2FB28CB82407D3CCEC36F29

On 02/27/12 10:41, Erich Dollansky wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Monday 27 February 2012 16:34:02 H wrote:
>> Mark Linimon wrote:
>>> On Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 09:27:58AM -0300, H wrote:
>> furthermore, plans or schedules may be perfect within it's own
>> restrictions, but only as good as the outcome
>>
>> so the outcome must be controlled
>>
>> How? ... setting the goal
>>
> could it be that you want to replace them?
>
> http://www.freebsdfoundation.org/
>
> Erich
I know it is not polite answering with a question, so I beg your pardon
and do it anyway

do you really believe somebody (user, future user, curious) go to this
site when looking for freebsd description, download and install?

further, where is it?

we all are working with software, we know very well what we do with
grey-zone-matter ... it is 0|1 ... all between is >/dev/null ... or exit
=2E.. so do not assume that people do like guessing very much, they find
it by banging their head on it or they go home

--=20