Date:      Mon, 24 Dec 2012 10:58:19 +1300
From:      Andrew Turner <andrew@fubar.geek.nz>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: svn commit: r244640 - in head/contrib/llvm/tools/clang/lib: Basic Driver

On Sun, 23 Dec 2012 21:41:40 +0000 (UTC)
Andrew Turner <andrew@FreeBSD.org> wrote:

> Author: andrew
> Date: Sun Dec 23 21:41:39 2012
> New Revision: 244640
>
> Log:
>   Pull in r170096 from upstream clang trunk:
>
>     Initial support for FreeBSD on ARM.

With this commit we have experimental clang support for ARM. To test
you can add "-DWITH_CLANG -DWITH_CLANG_IS_CC" to you make commands when
building the toolchain, e.g. with buildworld, toolchain or
kernel-toolchain.

I've tested userland and the kernel on a PandaBoard and haven't noticed
any issues.

All going well my plan is to set WITH_CLANG as the default early next
year and WITH_CLANG_IS_CC some time later.

Andrew