Date:      Mon, 16 Sep 2013 17:55:21 +0900
From:      Yonghyeon PYUN <pyunyh@gmail.com>
To:        John Baldwin <jhb@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Zucchetti <zuk@email.it>, freebsd-drivers@freebsd.org, yongari@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: WOL with msk(4) driver

On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 10:56:54AM -0400, John Baldwin wrote:
> On Thursday, September 05, 2013 5:44:20 pm Zucchetti wrote:
> > Hello Everybody,
> >
> > The FreeBSD Forum Administrator
> > *DutchDaemon*<http://forums.freebsd.org/member.php?u=812>told me today
> > I should send an email here regarding this:
> >
> > http://forums.freebsd.org/showpost.php?p=231918&postcount=6
> >
> > hope you will enjoy it.

Zucchetti,
Thanks for your hard work!

It seems msk_WOLMagic() needs more polishing. The change is big so
it shall take more time for me to understand what it does. Given
that there is no publicly available data sheet, verification shall
be challenging but I'll let you know when I manage to review the
change.

Thanks.