Date:      Thu, 24 Aug 2017 14:29:10 +0100
From:      Alexander Regueiro <alexreg@me.com>
To:        =?utf-8?Q?Romain_Tarti=C3=A8re?= <romain@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        mono@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Mono port

Hi Romain,

Thanks for the update. I think I was looking at an outdated wiki page, =
which listed you as the primary maintainer; sorry about that.

I=E2=80=99ve subscribed to the list now, and look forward to seeing the =
updated Port soon, hopefully. If there is any way I can help in getting =
it out of the door sooner, then please let me know!

Regards,  Alex

https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-mono/2017-August/002524.html
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~romain/
> pgp: 8234 9A78 E7C0 B807 0B59  80FF BA4D 1D95 5112 336F (ID: =
0x5112336F)
> (plain text =3Dnon-HTML=3D PGP/GPG encrypted/signed e-mail much =
appreciated)