Date:      Sun, 24 Sep 2017 20:08:55 -0600
From:      Keith Hellman <khellman@mcprogramming.com>
To:        Don Lewis <truckman@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: /usr/ports/Mk/Uses/execinfo.mk and r450351

--Pgaa2uWPnPrfixyx

On Sun, Sep 24, 2017 at 06:44:22PM -0700, Don Lewis wrote:
> There is something funny going on with your copy of the ports tree.  My
> copy is currently at r450422 and I looked at Makefile for the first two

That's what I thought might be the case :(  Thanks for setting me
straight.

--=20
Keith Hellman                             #include <disclaimer.h>
khellman@mcprogramming.com                from disclaimer import standard
khellman@mines.edu                        gpg key 9FCF40FD
                                          freenode.net as mrtuple

"How many of you do your curly braces this way? And by this way I mean
 the indisputably correct way?"

-- Josh Thomas=20
   Graduate Teaching Fellow, CSCI 262=20

--Pgaa2uWPnPrfixyx