Date:      Mon, 15 Jan 2018 21:20:24 -0800
From:      Gordon Tetlow <gordon@tetlows.org>
To:        Konstantin Belousov <kostikbel@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-security <freebsd-security@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Response to Meltdown and Spectre

On Sat, Jan 13, 2018 at 8:10 AM, Konstantin Belousov
<kostikbel@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 08, 2018 at 09:57:51AM -0800, Gordon Tetlow wrote:
>> Meltdown (CVE-2017-5754)
>> Initial work can be tracked at https://reviews.freebsd.org/D13797.
>> Please note this is a work in progress and some stuff is likely to be
>> broken.
> I consider this patch as ready for review now.

Awesome! So, what's next? Do we have some testers we can solicit to
beat on this? I believe des@ had a test case to try out? Based on
where we are, what needs to be done to get this into the tree?
Secondarily, what's needed to get this in shape for 10.3/10.4/11.1?

Gordon