Date:      Thu, 26 Jul 2018 15:11:54 +0000
From:      <Scott.Benesh@microchip.com>
To:        <jwd@FreeBSD.org>, <freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: SmartPQI utility support?

Nothing obvious, you just need to know where to look.

Under the following support link https://storage.microsemi.com/en-us/suppor=
t/ choose the card and go to the support download page.

For example, this link should be the download page for a SmartRAID 3154-8i.
https://storage.microsemi.com/en-us/support/raid/sas_raid/asr-3154-8i/

Go to the Storage Manager Download link and choose the "Microsemi Adaptec A=
RCCONF Command Line Utility v2.06.23167" . While the description says Micro=
semi Adaptec CLI for Windows and Linux, the FreeBSD binaries are included i=
n the zip package as well.

The same utility will work on all of the HBA1100/SmartHBA2100/SmartRAID 310=
0 cards.

HTH,
Scott