Date:      Mon, 22 Jul 2019 04:54:15 +0200
From:      "Julian H. Stacey" <jhs@berklix.com>
To:        Andre Albsmeier <Andre.Albsmeier@siemens.com>, "Montgomery-Smith, Stephen" <stephen@missouri.edu>, "ctm-users@freebsd.org" <ctm-users@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: CTM down

> I wanted to upgrade both berklix.org hosts before supporting script
> execution, but I just realised, ctm.berklix.org does not need an
> upgrade, (just other work) so is ready.
>
> Stephen,
> When you can find time, could you could please login, & set up your
> scripts, & mail me anything you need me to do as root.
> Thanks

I started cloning the freebsd.org svn repository to ctm.berklix.org,
a pre requisite for ctm generator scripts. Notes at http://ctm.berklix.org

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian Stacey, Consultant Systems Engineer, BSD Linux Unix, Munich Aachen Kent
 700,000 Brexit votes stolen from British in EU. 1.9 M UK young had no vote