Date:      Wed, 12 Feb 2020 09:07:00 -0800
From:      Cameron Berkenpas <cam@neo-zeon.de>
To:        FreeBSD PowerPC ML <freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: libc build failures for 13.0-CURRENT

Thanks for the fast response!

This got me started in the right direction. I tried:
cp  /usr/src/sys/sys/elf_common.h /usr/include/sys/elf_common.h

This got me a bit further... So then I tried:
cp  /usr/src/sys/sys/* /usr/include/sys/*

This got me even further... But the build is still failing. Looks like
this error is related to a header issue as well.

Shouldn't "make buildworld" use headers under /usr/src ?

Everything appears to be default. I don't have a src.conf, etc. Gcc
isn't installed.

Thanks!