Date:      Mon, 11 Jan 2021 14:58:47 +0000
From:      qroxana <qroxana@protonmail.com>
To:        "Alexander V. Chernikov" <melifaro@ipfw.ru>
Cc:        "freebsd-current@freebsd.org" <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: jail fib no longer works after net.add_addr_allfibs=0

On Mon, 11 Jan 2021 13:25:51 +0000, Alexander V. Chernikov <melifaro@ipfw.r=
u> wrote:

> Could you please consider clarifying the end result you want to achieve?
> If you could include some more details of how it was configured earlier, =
it would help as well.

Thank you for the quick reply.
Let's say there are two jails defined in /etc/jail.conf

jail1 {
    ip4.addr =3D 192.168.1.101;
    exec.fib =3D 1;
}

jail2 {
    ip4.addr =3D 192.168.1.102;
    exec.fib =3D 2;
}

All the traffic in jail1 goes to the default router defined in fib 1,
and traffic in jail2 goes to the default router defined in fib 2.
And I could only see 127.0.0.1 after starting the jails:

# setfib -F 2 netstat -rn
Routing tables (fib: 2)

Internet:
Destination        Gateway            Flags     Netif Expire
127.0.0.1          link#2             UHS         lo0

Internet6:
Destination                       Gateway                       Flags
Netif Expire
... ...

please let me know if you need more info. Thanks.

Want to link to this message? Use this URL: <https://mail-archive.FreeBSD.org/cgi/mid.cgi?YOYA9CI5rRgTMRWDLmVLRmtFBUMupAM4NvDT2X01ic-tJHzRiJeA-j6ZSNU3CCDmIAUpclXnZQGEGstteJBRD44iS2ZxsG8yJG4OgKijA6U=>