Date:      Wed, 21 Jun 2023 18:59:15 +0300
From:      titus <titus@edc.ro>
To:        Emmanuel Vadot <manu@bidouilliste.com>
Cc:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: h616 clocks

Thanks for the answer.=20
the line was =E2=80=9Cadjusted=E2=80=9D copied from the linux driver=20
im not sure which clocks are mandatory to have a h616 board working =
(uart, sdmmc, usb, ethernet will suffice)=20
i just saw that there are more clocks in the linux driver than in the =
freebsd h6 driver but probably the ones defined for h6 in freebsd will =
suffice for my goal
i do not have a h616 board yet but i will get one in several days and i =
hopefully can test
its not quite a development board but an android tv box which should =
have the uart pins/pads exposed on the mb so i can hook the serial uart =
wires

> On Jun 21, 2023, at 4:55 PM, Emmanuel Vadot <manu@bidouilliste.com> =
wrote:
>=20
>=20
> Hello Titus,
>=20
> On Wed, 21 Jun 2023 10:58:17 +0300
> titus <titus@edc.ro> wrote:
>=20
>> I?m trying to add support for allwinner H616 ccu
>> I downloaded H616 user manual and i mostly can figure out differences =
from allwinner H6 but i have a question
>> how is the CCU_GATE clock parent assigned to a specifc ccu gate - =
there is no indication in the manual
>=20
> There is, you need to look at the system bus tree (page 90 for the H6
> and page 46 for the H616).
>=20
>> for example=20
>> CCU_GATE(CLK_BUS_DE, "bus-de", "psi-ahb1-ahb2", 0x60c, 0)
>> the manual says that
>> 0x060C DE Bus Gating Reset Register (Default Value: 0x0000_0000) has =
bit 0 as DE_GATING and bit 16 as DE_RST