Date:      Sat, 23 Mar 2013 12:19:55 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Beeblebrox <zaphod@berentweb.com>
To:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   emulators/wine64: Questions re self-maintained port

>> If you have time, I would like to diagnose the incorrect detection.
Sure, glad to help.

>> Do you perhaps have nvidia-driver port installed
No Nvidia port, not even nvidia-texture-tools
make.conf has WITHOUT_NOUVEAU=yes

>> or a stale $PREFIX/share/doc/NVIDIA_GLX-1.0/README?
/usr/local/share/doc/wine and /usr/local/share/wine are dated Feb-16-13

Present state of my video car and Xorg (using xorg-devel port overlay):
http://freebsd.1045724.n5.nabble.com/quot-Radeon-HD-4200-quot-e17-and-gdm3-not-working-td5796823.html

Host: 10-Current, amd64. Let me know if you need any other info.