Date:      Mon, 16 Aug 1999 15:03:24 +0900
From:      "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
Cc:        "Andy V. Oleynik" <andyo@prime.net.ua>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: On freezes in 3.2-Stable

"Jordan K. Hubbard" wrote:

> There are no secrets here - people are simply making more of some
> simple configuration tweaks than is warranted.  ftp.cdrom.com is not
> running a special version of FreeBSD, nor was it constructed with
> information gleaned from the aliens who crash-landed in Area 51, nor
> has Elvis been involved in the administration of the system.  Get a life,
> you guys!

So... there is no freebsd-a51 mailing list? Oh, damn it... and me
thinking it was just a matter of committer seniority before getting
subscribed to it!

--
Daniel C. Sobral			(8-DCS)
dcs@newsguy.com

	"You intend to eat me, then?" he asked the dragon.
	"Well, I must admit, more for the amusement than the taste."