Date:      Sun, 15 Jan 2012 21:34:28 +0200
From:      Alexander Yerenkow <yerenkow@gmail.com>
To:        =?KOI8-R?B?68/O2MvP1yDl18fFzsnK?= <kes-kes@yandex.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FEATURE: Implement 'make config' in /usr/src

15 =D1=CE=D7=C1=D2=D1 2012 =C7. 21:24 =D0=CF=CC=D8=DA=CF=D7=C1=D4=C5=CC=D8 =
=EB=CF=CE=D8=CB=CF=D7 =E5=D7=C7=C5=CE=C9=CA <kes-kes@yandex.ru>=CE=C1=D0=C9=
=D3=C1=CC:

> It will be nice to create nice menu that will allow user
> disable/enable modules to build kernel
>
> cd /usr/src
> make config

FYI, I've tried to create POC of such thing, based on port.mk files;
Kernel options almost similar to port's options, so I just converted LINT
to file with options, and "make config" show me them.
No saving, and no options comments were there :)

ANyway, it's not big task should , to make it works, based on ports-options
work.
It would be nice, if options could declare hteir dependencies too.

"

--=20
Regards,
Alexander Yerenkow