Date:      Tue, 11 Feb 2003 07:48:32 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Doug Poland" <doug@polands.org>
To:        <marc@informatik.uni-bremen.de>
Cc:        <freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Eclipse (again)

Marc Recht said:
> ./eclipse
> Cannot open /proc/431/stat
> Have you mounted linux procfs unter /compat/linux/proc ?

no, it's under the root, I'll try that tonight

> ./eclipse: error while loading shared libraries: ./eclipse:
>  undefined symbol: gtk_set_locale
> I think you need linux-gtk (ports/x11-toolkits/linux-gtk ?).

I've got the linux-gtk but it's only 1.2.2 (I think, I'm not at that
machine right now)  I wonder if gtk 2.x is a requirement?  I could
try the motif build of the eclipse if that's a stumbling block.

> Any comments, suggestions, fixes, slaps upside the head welcome
> :)

The later my be necessary, I just saw a post from someone saying
there's a bug in the IBM JDK with System.Exit() .  Is that a show
stopper here?

--
Regards,
Doug