Date:      Sat, 12 Feb 2005 23:06:03 +0100
From:      "Devon H. O'Dell" <dodell@sitetronics.com>
To:        Astrodog <astrodog@gmail.com>
Cc:        Ceri Davies <ceri@submonkey.net>
Subject:   Re: Business Information.

On Sat, 2005-02-12 at 14:01 -0800, Astrodog wrote:
> I think its time to get started on things, otherwise people are just
> going to dicuss WHERE it needs to go, endlessly. Regardless of where
> it goes, we need the content, and we need somewhere to put it so that
> people can discuss what we're doing, how, and why. Drop me a line with
> more information on the space, if you wouldn't mind.
>
> --- Harrison Grundy

I've offered to coordinate this several times. I can host, I can help
with some content sometimes, I can help with designing graphics
sometimes, I can help with programming and administration sometimes, and
I can help with designing sometimes. I created #FreeBSD.com in Freenode
to discuss this.

Please only join if you want to put your money where your mouth is. I
don't want a million people joining who are going to offer a million
opinions and do nothing.

--Devon