Date:      Thu, 9 Oct 1997 22:13:58 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Michael Hallgren <hallgren@viking.easynet.fr>
To:        Lance Costanzo <lance@advantinc.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Virtual Domain CGI-BIN

cgiwrap is perfectly wonderful... especially on a prod. server, 'cause it
provides a simple for the clients to use Web interfaced degug mode. Go
for it :-)

Michael

---
Michael Hallgren           Easynet France         http://w3.easynet.fr
        'finger hallgren@range2.easynet.fr' for Public Key
PGP Key fingerprint = D2 47 C8 D1 4D 2B AF 32  3D 4E A3 0F D4 A2 DB 9E