Date:      Sun, 26 Sep 1999 22:15:16 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jason <jasonv@gate.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Sound Card

Actually I have installed oss and it does work, but I just do not
see it as a permanant solution as I would have to purchace a key
to keep it from expiring and having to uninstall/reinstall. I would
love to just have kernel support for it, so if anyone has any other
ideas please send them my way.

BTW Thank you very much for such a timley response

Squeaky