Date:      Fri, 06 Dec 1996 23:31:03 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        "Pedro Giffuni S." <pgiffuni@fps.biblos.unal.edu.co>
Cc:        freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: status of windows, dos and svr4 emulation

> BTW, some of this stuff should be included on the CD releases, I
> remember Seanīs VM support ran sometime when he kept it as diffs from
> 2.1.5. Novell beta routing would also come in handy. Surely FreeBSDīs
> development shouldnīt be left only to privileged 24 hr. cybernauts.

I include what people ask that I include, and if I spent all my time
trying to track down all the latest and greatest experimental bits
every time I did a CD release, I wouldn't have time for anything
else. :-(

I solicit entries for the commercial and experimental distributions
every time I do a CD, and if the authors don't explicitly bring
something to my attention and tell me where to FTP it from, it doesn't
go on.  That's just the way it works, and I haven't the resources to
do it any other way.

					Jordan