Date:      Mon, 27 Jan 1997 16:11:11 -0800 (PST)
From:      Doug White <dwhite@gdi.uoregon.edu>
To:        RHS Linux User <dicen@hooked.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: (no subject)

On Sun, 26 Jan 1997, RHS Linux User wrote:

> How does one view all messages contained in a mail list archive instead
> of just searching it?
> I have tried just inputing nothing and selecting the mail list to search
> at http://www.FreeBSD.ORG/search.html but this fails.

Are you really sure you want ALL of them?  The list spans four or five
years and most of the older data is completely out of date and is
encapsulated in the FAQ or Handbook.

Was there something specific you were interested in?

> I would not need to be subscribed to the mail list if I could
> view it on the web. I would hate to use the word, but many linux mail
> lists are viewable via the web.

The mail volume is such that having it Webable would be unmanageable,
unless someone wanted to automate posting of the digests.