Date:      Tue, 15 Apr 1997 19:05:58 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Adrian Gonzalez <agonzalez@starbase.globalpc.net>
To:        Eddie Fry <eddie@eaznet.com>
Cc:        isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: RADIUS Menus and USR Total Control Netserver

On Tue, 15 Apr 1997, Eddie Fry wrote:

> Livingston's RADIUS can only be used on Livingston equipment???  I use
> Livingston with my USR NetServer nad have no problems.  Is this a
> licensing issue?

Yes, it is.  From the Livingston webpage:

     This software may only be used in conjunction with Livingston (or
     Livingston authorized) products.

To be completely honest, I'd probably use it, but my setup requires
tweaking the server code a bit.  For that I need the source code, which
is only available to people who own Livingston equipment.

Anyway, thanks to those of you who replied.  I have started adding menu
support for Merit RADIUS... I don't know how long it'll take me, or
whether I'll be successful, but I'll try :)

regards

-Adrian