Date:      Sat, 09 Aug 1997 17:49:16 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        "Helmut F. Wirth" <hfwirth@ping.at>
Cc:        Jonathan Lemon <jlemon@americantv.com>, emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Fun with DOSCMD (was Re: modifying boot mgrs FROM FREEBSD)

> Good to hear that. Maybe I should consider to change to current?

If you're going to do ongoing development of this, I think that'd be a
good idea.

My personal feelings, as the release engineer for 2.2.x, is that
doscmd should come in but ONLY after it has been well developed and
tested in 3.0 first, something which seems (to me) to be still a
little ways off.  I think, therefore, that -current is the place to be
if you want to play with this stuff in the short term (2-3 months).

Thanks!

					Jordan