Date:      Sat, 8 Nov 1997 21:40:31 -0500 (EST)
From:      nsj@ncsu.edu (Nate Johnson)
To:        bkedmind@wwwbc.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Question

% Thanks, we have a server here, I came into a existing situation and I have
% had to learn the UNIX freebsd system. I am still learning. we have a website,
% www.wwwbc.com check it out, we are in a beautiful location, Marina Del Rey.
% I am having some problems with the system, it has just frozen up on me, I
% tried to reset it twice, and also I get a message that states: Mail loops
% back to myself, do you know about this?  thanks, your response will be
% greatly appreciated, are you a UNIX Admin. yourself?

I'm forwarding your question to the freebsd-questions list.  I think I know
what your problem is (hidden in sendmail), but perhaps one of those folks can
point you there more directly.

Cheers,
nsj