Date:      Sun, 23 Aug 1998 11:17:52 -0700
From:      Studded <Studded@dal.net>
To:        trouble@webfyre.com
Cc:        "questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: 2.2CAM & CVSup

Security Mgr. wrote:

> Can i run CVSup against the 2.2.7 if i run the 2.2CAM distribution
> without doing major harm to my installation ??? or can you only CVSup
> when running 2.2.7

	If you tell cvsup to retrieve 2.2.7[-Stable] that's exactly what it
will do. Your best bet would seem to be checking out the source you
want, applying the newest CAM patches and rebuilding.

Good luck,

Doug
--
***           Chief Operations Officer, DALnet IRC network          ***

When you don't know where you're going, every road will take you there.
     - Yiddish Proverb