Date:      Mon, 17 Aug 1998 14:44:11 +1000
From:      Alex Helbig <alex@muse.org.au>
To:        mike@sentex.net
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Synchronising clock

Related Question:

>>Or if you don't want to run xntpd, but want to synch. the clock by hand,

I've been following this thread and checked out the man entry for xntpd
which suggested that a default configuration file /etc/ntp.conf would exist.

I haven't found any man entries which describe the format of this file.  Is
there somewhere a sample conf file can be obtained for xntpd?

Cheers
Alex Helbig

                    '''
                   (O O)