Date:      Fri, 23 Oct 1998 09:48:27 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
To:        Antonio PACI <api@ntc.be>
Cc:        www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Unix Free BSD Solution provider

On Fri, 23 Oct 1998, Antonio PACI wrote:

> Hello, we have visited your site and would be interested in being
> registred as a Unix Free BSD solution provider for intranet and internet
> integrated solutions.

While we don't have a specific program for 'solution providers', you're
welcome to make a submission for our vendor gallery.  See
http://www6.freebsd.org/commercial/commercial.html  for information.

We've had a couple of people ask about this.  If we were to offer such a
program, what would be the benefits of signing up?

> We already sold Unix Free BSD servers since a couple of years, the
> installed base is growing and we are very satisfied.

Good to hear!

Doug White