Date:      Mon, 3 May 1999 11:16:25 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Brett Taylor <brett@peloton.physics.montana.edu>
To:        Gorgonio Araujo <gorgonio@nexos.com.br>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org, suporte@nexos.com.br
Subject:   Re: Checksum mismatch for asWedit-4.0-i386.linux.tar.gz

Hi,

On Sat, 24 Apr 1999, Gorgonio Araujo wrote:

> Hello brett! Is aswedit md5 file updated in current port? I'm trying to
> install it under FreeBSD-3.1 with out success:

I haven't gotten to this yet.  They apparently released a Linux only
upgrade which is buried inside the DISTFILE.  I should have a fix for this
by the end of the week (finals week here and I have much grading to do).

If you just do a make makesum it will install the version the port is
looking for.

Brett
Brett Taylor            brett@peloton.physics.montana.edu *
                        brett@daemonnews.org              *