Date:      Tue, 22 Jun 1999 08:41:06 +0500 (SAMST)
From:      "Vladimir A. Petrov" <V.Petrov@VAZ.RU>
To:        Thierry Herbelot <Thierry.Herbelot@alcatel.fr>
Cc:        FreeBSD questions mail list <Freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Problem with cdrecord and RICOH MP6200S at FreeBSD-3.2-RELEASE

On Mon, 21 Jun 1999, Thierry Herbelot wrote:

> Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 16:35:12 +0200
> From: Thierry Herbelot <Thierry.Herbelot@alcatel.fr>
> To: "Vladimir A. Petrov" <V.Petrov@vaz.ru>
> Cc: FreeBSD questions mail list <Freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
> Subject: Re: Problem with cdrecord and RICOH MP6200S at FreeBSD-3.2-RELEASE
>
> Hello,
>
> I don't like at all the errors that you have : maybe the cable is bad or
> your drive is broken (have you checked the termination ?)

Yes, I checked all very well. All seems ok for me. There are a SCSI
hard disk drive on the same SCSI bus and it works Ok. Also what I
forgot to say is GEAR (Windows 95 software) works perfectly on this
hardware. :-( I think this is problem with SCSI interface realisation
in FreeBSD-3.2/cdrecord-1.8a22

Thank You for your answer.