Date:      Mon, 02 Aug 1999 12:05:04 -0700
From:      Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
To:        Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@altavista.net>
Cc:        Mitsuru IWASAKI <iwasaki@jp.FreeBSD.org>, Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>, FreeBSD-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: APM related panic

> Hi!
>
> Thanks, seems your patch did the trick (panic gone). Following is dmesd:

Thanks for the confirmation; I've made an even more pessimistic patch
that should cover your situation.  Please let me know if your next CTM
works correctly.

Thanks for the quick bug report too!

--
\\  The mind's the standard       \\  Mike Smith
\\  of the man.                   \\  msmith@freebsd.org