Date:      Sat, 9 Oct 1999 19:04:05 +0100
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>
To:        "Michael E. Mercer" <mmercer@ipass.net>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: can not find web.mk

On Thu, Sep 23, 1999 at 10:25:59PM -0400, Michael E. Mercer wrote:
> I am trying to make all in the directory
>
> /usr/doc/en_US.ISO_8859-1/tutorials

That directory's obsolete.  The documentation in there should have migrated
over to the ../books and ../articles directories.  When I've confirmed that
that's happened I'll be removing it.

PS:  Sorry for the delay in replying.  What with work, buying a house, moving
in to the house, fixing the plumbing in the house, and paying the bills, I've
been a little busy recently.  I'm back to e-mail now, and catching up. . .