Date:      Fri, 19 Nov 1999 11:26:32 +0100
From:      Alexander Langer <alex@cichlids.com>
To:        Vadim Chekan <vadim@gc.lviv.ua>
Cc:        obrien@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: How to upgrade from 3.3 to 4

Thus spake Vadim Chekan (vadim@gc.lviv.ua):

> > Are you SURE you're prepaired to run -CURRENT?
> Yes, Im shure.

No, you are _not_.

> Maybe I miss somesing, but I didn't found any hint "how to jump from 3
> to 4" in /usr/src/UPDATING

The second one:

19990929:
	The sigset_t datatype has been changed from an integral type
	to a compound type and can hold 128 signals. Syscalls directly
	or indirectly using the new sigset_t have been added as to
	maintain compatibility with existing binaries. A new kernel must
	be made and installed and booted with before a make world can
	be done.

Alex