Date:      Fri, 24 Dec 1999 14:59:51 -0500 (EST)
From:      Gabriel <gabriel@laker.net>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Cc:        cc@137.org
Subject:   Re: Matrox Marvel

Hello there,

> I was wondering if anyone here would like to get rid of a PCI
> Marvel G200 for a reasonable price.  I am hoping to get a start
> on the driver over break, but one can only get so far without
> hardware. :)

I have an AGP version of the Matrox Marvel G200 TV.  No, I don't plan on
selling it (yet), at least until I can afford the Matrox RT2000 :).
I am willing to test any drivers, which should work on both the AGP and PCI
versions of the Marvel.

  Instead of writing code from scratch, maybe you could help port the Linux
code?  Check out http://www.cs.brandeis.edu/~eddie/mga4linux/ and
http://www.angelfire.com/de/werth/

and maybe http://millennium.diads.com/bdirks/v4l2.htm
--

remove NOSPAM from reply field to reply to this message.

Gabriel

 Windows 95/NT: 32 bit extensions and a graphical shell for a 16 bit patch
to an 8 bit operating system originally coded for a 4 bit microprocessor,
written by a 2 bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition. (UGU)

 Windows never crashes because I use FreeBSD.