Date:      Wed, 5 Jan 2000 11:20:55 -0800
From:      Gregory Sutter <gsutter@pobox.com>
To:        Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
Cc:        Kris Kennaway <kris@hub.freebsd.org>, Enno Davids <nconedd@peppermint.national.com.au>, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: uptimes, Woo Hoo

On Wed, Jan 05, 2000 at 12:08:16AM -0700, Wes Peters wrote:
> Kris Kennaway wrote:
> > On Wed, 5 Jan 100, Enno Davids wrote:
> >
> > > Guys, can we halt this thread please. What little interest it had is now
> > > gone. It is after all just the OS equivalent of a bunch of guys whipping
> > > out their 'old fellas' and comparing length. Yes we're all bigger than NT.
> > > I'd certainly hope so though!
> >
> > Perpetuating the cross-posting to -isp was bad (sorry), but showing off
> > our penis size to the world is what we do over here in -advocacy :-)
>
> OK, Kris, stand at the end of the keyboard and WHACK!
>
> qazwsxedcrftvbyghnuijmkol,p.[/'
>
> Damn!  Laptop's too short!

Use a full-size keyboard, then!

qazwsxdecrfvgbthnyujmik,ol.;/p'[]\741852*963+-

Oops, nevermind.  Maybe we could find some Windows users someplace
that could use just the numeric keypad and not run out of space.

Greg
--
Gregory S. Sutter                 Bureaucrats cut red tape -- lengthwise.
mailto:gsutter@pobox.com