Date:      Sun, 18 Jun 2000 14:52:46 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer@dbai.tuwien.ac.at>
To:        "Ernest G. Wilson II" <ernie@delanet.com>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org, Stefan Esser <se@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: wine-2000.05.26

On Sat, 17 Jun 2000, Ernest G. Wilson II wrote:
> The lastest port does not compile on FreeBSD 4.0
> [...]
> ./ppy.y: In function `ppparse':
> ./ppy.y:356: syntax error before `}'
> ppy.tab.c:1477: syntax error at end of input
> [...]
> Any ideas?

Yes, this is due to GNU bison being more liberal than BSD yacc.  There
is a semicolon missing in line 356 of ppy.y, but those having GNU bison
installed (including most or even all Wine developers) won't notice it.

I suggest you either add that semicolon manually or wait until the port
itself has been fixed accordingly. (Stefan Esser will soon commit a patch
for that problem.)

Gerald