Date:      Mon, 21 Apr 2008 10:25:32 +0200
From:      Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@Leidinger.net>
To:        "IP2 Internet (Jan Baggen)" <jbaggen@ip2.nl>
Cc:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: RSA authentication agent on FreeBSD

Quoting "IP2 Internet (Jan Baggen)" <jbaggen@ip2.nl> (from Mon, 21 Apr =20
2008 09:56:59 +0200):

> I've tried apache built on Redhat 2.4.21-37.EL:
>
> tmp# kldload linux
> tmp# ./httpd
> FATAL: kernel too old

It seems it doesn't like the default linux version we are emulating. =20
On 6.3 you have no other possibility. On 7.0 you could at least try =20
our 2.6.16 emulation (you need to enable it with a sysctl, as it isn't =20
stable there).

Bye,
Alexander.

> tmp# file httpd
> httpd: ELF 32-bit LSB executable, Intel 80386, version 1 =20
> (GNU/Linux), for GNU/Linux 2.2.5, dynamically linked (uses shared =20
> libs), not stripped

--=20
It is difficult to soar with the eagles when you work with turkeys.