Date:      Wed, 12 Jul 2000 10:59:55 -0500
From:      Ade Lovett <ade@FreeBSD.org>
To:        genew@home.com
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Balsa fix for version 0.9.0

On Wed, Jul 12, 2000 at 08:43:51AM -0700, genew@home.com wrote:
> Upon submitting a bug report to gnome about balsa I found that the
> fix had been introduced to their cvs on july 8th. Is there anyway to
> have the port updated to reflect this. I am not sure if the fix is in the
> tarbell on their site or if the version number has increased.
>
> the location of the bug report information I found is
> http://bugs.gnome.org/db/16/16341.html

If you have the exact patch, I'm sure we can temporarily drop it
in the patches/ directory until such time as a new distribution
tarball is rolled (with the bugfix present).

Of course, if someone wants to donate me a T3 and a bazillion GB
hard disk to hold the entire GNOME CVS tree, then I'll go find
the fix myself :)

-aDe

--
Ade Lovett, Austin, TX.			ade@FreeBSD.org