Date:      Mon, 30 Oct 2000 00:35:04 -0800
From:      Jeremy Lea <reg@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Missed zip/unzip dependency in mozilla port

Hi,

On Fri, Oct 27, 2000 at 10:48:36AM +0300, Maxim Sobolev wrote:
> Accidentally building Mozilla on machine with zip/unzip installed I found
> several files not listed in pkg-plist left behind after uninstall. After
> studying the reasons for this I discovered that configure script checks for
> zip/unzip and enables creation of jar packages if they are present. Therefore I
> propose to add zip/unzip into BUILD/RUN depends and adjust pkg-plist
> accordingly (see attached patch).

I don't think this is a good idea.  These files are duplicates of some
of the other files, and are quite big.  If there's a way of only having
it only use the .jar's, which I can't find at the moment, then that
would be a better solution.

For the moment, I'm going to add '--disable-jar-packaging' to
CONFIGURE_ARGS.

Regards,
 -Jeremy