Date:      Sat, 25 Aug 2001 12:32:01 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Mike Silbersack <silby@silby.com>
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Possible race in i386/i386/pmap.c:pmap_copy()

On Sat, 25 Aug 2001, Julian Elischer wrote:

> AH yes, it's a race for KSe, but we are 1:1 still so it's not a problem (yet :-)
> ( at least, not the one that's hitteng me at the moment)

Well, don't get frustrated, look on the bright side of things:  Even if
you don't have KSE running in the next few weeks, you will have fixed
*many* bugs in the kernel. :)

Actually, wouldn't this bug also affect linuxthreads operation?  I'm not
sure if anyone actually uses that, but if they do and were experiencing
problems, this could explain it.

Mike "Silby" Silbersack