Date:      Sat, 22 Sep 2001 06:04:35 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Luigi Rizzo <luigi@info.iet.unipi.it>
To:        rick norman <rick.norman@lmco.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ipfw and dummynet

hi,

can you show me the output of
	ipfw show
and
	ipfw pipe show

Reading your questions, i have the feeling you are doing
something wrong in the commands.
For the last one, the client will keep generating its stream
of data, it is just after going through the pipe that you will
see the limitation in effect.

	cheers
	luigi

 Luigi RIZZO, luigi@iet.unipi.it  . ACIRI/ICSI (on leave from Univ. di Pisa)