Date:      Sat, 5 Jan 2002 20:19:11 -0800 (PST)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
To:        Naga R Narayanaswamy <nraju@mindspring.com>
Cc:        cjclark@alum.mit.edu, freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Bridging and 'pseudo-device tap' and PPPoE

you should be able to use N ng_eiface interfaces and then connect them
together with teh bridging code somehow, so that all teh packets come and
go on a single physical interface.

the ng_eiface node is not in -stable but it's a pretty simple edit to make
it work there, as it was originally written there.
(I have not actually looked at trying this but just get the feeling that
it should work.)

julian