Date:      Tue, 16 Apr 2002 02:55:24 -0500
From:      Rik Scarborough <RikSca@kc.rr.com>
To:        Adrian Thiele <athiele@charter.net>
Cc:        freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD +Linux Tomcat 4.0.3 + Linux j2sdk1.4.1 +mod_webapp = VERY SLOW

On Mon, 15 Apr 2002, Adrian Thiele wrote:
> Rik Scarborough wrote:
>
> >On Mon, 15 Apr 2002, Adrian wrote:

<snip>

> >I've gotten mod_webapp to run under Apache 1.3 but I am having a lot of
> >trouple getting it to run under Apache2.  Very little of the
> >documentation even talks about running it under Apache2.
> >

>    Hey could I see your warp connector part of server.xml ?

It's unchanged from the initial install.

  <!-- Define an Apache-Connector Service -->
  <Service name="Tomcat-Apache">

    <Connector className="org.apache.catalina.connector.warp.WarpConnector"
     enableLookups="true" appBase="webapps"
     acceptCount="10" debug="0"/>

    <!-- Replace "localhost" with what your Apache "ServerName" is set to -->
    <Engine className="org.apache.catalina.connector.warp.WarpEngine"
     name="Apache" debug="0">

      <!-- Global logger unless overridden at lower levels -->
              prefix="apache_log." suffix=".txt"
              timestamp="true"/>

      <!-- Because this Realm is here, an instance will be shared globally -->

    </Engine>

  </Service>

>    Have you tried the coyote connector ?

No.  I have not been able to find any documentation to it, so I have no
idea how to use it.

--
Ranger Rik -- RikSca@mac.com

Brought to you by FreeBSD 4.5               Joshua 24:15