Date:      Fri, 14 Jun 2002 02:52:13 +0930
From:      Greg Lewis <glewis@eyesbeyond.com>
To:        Josh Levine <joshl@levindustries.com>
Cc:        java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: java/jdk13: build depends on renamed port

On Thu, Jun 13, 2002 at 01:16:00PM -0400, Josh Levine wrote:
> Alan Eldridge wrote:
>
> > linux-jdk13 was renamed to linux-sun-jdk13; the BUILD_DEPENDS in jdk13 was not
> > updated to reflect this changed.
> >
> > two effects: auto building of prereq won't (can't) happen, and linux-jdk13 is
> > seen as an orphaned (obsolete) package with no origin by pkgdb, portsclean,
> > etc.
>
> If my recent build of jdk13 completed without any errors, do I have
> anything to worry about?  I have both a linux-sun-jdk13 and a
> linux-jdk13 in my ports directory, and they seem to be identical...I'm
> guessing this is why I didn't receive any errors?

The ports have been copied, the old versions haven't been removed yet
though (checking that everything works with the new structure presumably).
A fix has been committed for the problem reported above, so thats one
less dependency on the old ports :).

--
Greg Lewis                            Email : glewis@eyesbeyond.com
Eyes Beyond                           Web   : http://www.eyesbeyond.com