Date:      Sun, 10 Nov 2002 12:49:28 +0100
From:      "Kristian Larsson" <kristian@as4-1-7.va.g.bonet.se>
To:        <dslb@tiscali.dk>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Firebird

http://firebird.sourceforge.net/
there you'll find some documentation.

/K

----- Original Message -----
From: <dslb@tiscali.dk>
To: <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 09, 2002 2:33 PM
Subject: Firebird

Hi all

I have installed Firebird on my FreeBSD 4.7 server. Sadly there is no man
pages for firebird and it doesn't start at boot time, so how do I start
it?
It installs a lot of files in /usr/local/firebird/bin, but I don't know
which one is the server.

(I hardly know what firebird is, but I am running a webserver and one of
my friends would like to use firebird).

Hope someone can help me.

br
socketd