Date:      Fri, 01 Nov 2002 08:22:01 -0500
From:      nadas@torrentnet.com
To:        richard childers <fscked@pacbell.net>
Cc:        "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>, mraught@acm.org, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Belkin wireless support

Richard:

i would have thought "i did have to clone the smc pccard entry and put in the
belkin strings." was clear enough.  It's not entirely clear to me if we are for
sure talking about the same card, and, in any case, these strings may change as
different card revs come and go.

here is a snippet from my pccard.conf file.  ymmv.

-steve

# SMC's SMC2632W.
card "SMC" "SMC2632W"
	config	auto "wi" ? 0x10000
	insert	/etc/pccard_ether $device start
	remove	/etc/pccard_ether $device stop

card "Belkin" "11Mbps Wireless Notebook Network Adapter"