Date:      Thu, 28 Aug 2003 15:55:56 -0700
From:      Alan Batie <alan@batie.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: usbdevs

--3MwIy2ne0vdjdPXF

On Fri, Aug 29, 2003 at 12:37:01AM +0200, Hendrik Hasenbein wrote:
> Is the mouse a logitech optical mouse with forcefeedback? I got one to=20
> get able to distinguish my mouses by colour, but it caused a lot of=20
> trouble on the UHCI onboard controller. As soon as I put it on a OHCI it=
=20
> worked fine.

It is optical, I don't recall any "force feedback".  Never heard of that
in a mouse.  It was only $20.  Nope, don't see anything about force
feedback.

I will try an OHCI controller; need to get one anyhow to really use the
disk drive, I just wanted to see if I could get it to work first.

--=20
Alan Batie                   ______    alan.batie.org                Me
alan at batie.org            \    /    www.qrd.org         The Triangle
PGPFP DE 3C 29 17 C0 49 7A    \  /     www.pgpi.com   The Weird Numbers
27 40 A5 3C 37 4A DA 52 B9     \/      spamassassin.taint.org  NO SPAM!

To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we
are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic
and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.
-Theodore Roosevelt, 26th US President (1858-1919)

--3MwIy2ne0vdjdPXF

--3MwIy2ne0vdjdPXF--