Date:      Wed, 7 Jun 2000 02:04:12 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer@dbai.tuwien.ac.at>
To:        ZZ War <zz-war@bigfoot.com>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: wine-2000.05.26

On Mon, 5 Jun 2000, ZZ War wrote:
> Trying to use the port of Wine the PC gave me an error on this file:
> ppy.y on tool/wrc at line 356

I believe I recall such a problem which you can fix by adding a semicolon
(;) before the closing curley brace (}) at the end of this line.

If you're using the latest port, please also apply the patches in my
last message at <http://www.FreeBSD.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=18877>.
I hope these will get installed soon, but until they are, please apply
them by hand.

Ahh, and if you're using 4.0-STABLE, I'm afraid Wine won't compile, but
that's due to a bug in ncurses.h which was introduced in strict violation
of the rules for -STABLE. I reported that bug some eleven days ago, but it
hasn't been fixed yet (so I just opened a formal PR: misc/19077).

Gerald