Date:      Mon, 12 Jan 2004 01:09:30 +0100
From:      "S. Lentz" <milter@free.fr>
To:        Sergey Matveychuk <sem@ciam.ru>, "S. Lentz" <milter@free.fr>
Cc:        perl@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SpamAssassin FreeBSD port : spamd.sh

Hi Serguey,

On Monday 12 January 2004 00:52, Sergey Matveychuk wrote:
> S. Lentz wrote:
> > Find attached some FreeBSD spamd.sh I've created based on
> > some existing rcng compliant ones (amavisd-new).
>
> I see no attachment here. Don't you forget to attach it?

It's strange : it is in my sentmail folder.
Here it is again - this time through cut/paste in case there is
some filter removing .sh files :

#!/bin/sh

# PROVIDE: spamd
# REQUIRE: LOGIN
# BEFORE: mail
# KEYWORD: FreeBSD shutdown
#
# Add the following line to /etc/rc.conf to enable spamd:
#
# spamd_enable="YES"
#
extra_commands="reload"
spamd_enable="NO"
command="/usr/local/bin/spamd"
# See manpage for spamd(1) for all options
pidfile="/var/run/spamd/spamd.pid"
spamd_flags=" -a -c -d -r $pidfile"

. /usr/local/etc/rc.subr
name=spamd
rcvar=`set_rcvar`

stop_postcmd=stop_postcmd

stop_postcmd()
{
  rm -f $pidfile
}

load_rc_config $name
run_rc_command "$1"

PS : I nearly forgot to mention that this new init script
requires a /var/run/spamd/ directory for storing the pidfile.
(the owner is nobody/nobody on my system) which is
not created by the current port.